Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trendy Tuesday v3

Take Two

I think he's got the whole model thing down,
now I may be biased, but I think he's totally got the look.

Baby of the Year onsie - Gymboree
stretchy jeans - Please Mum

Active Unit Rangers onsie - the Children's Place
jeans - Baby Gap

It's funny how much time I can spend just staring at him,
daydreaming about what he's going to be like when he grows up.
It's both utterly terrifying
 (I was a teenager once and my parents will happily tell you how bad I was)
and so exciting at the same time.

I will do my best to teach him to be a strong, compassionate, patient and loving man.
Fortunately he has an amazing man who is all of those things to look up to,
and I know Dr. Nails will show him how.

I am in love with watching this little piece of us grow...


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!



No comments: