Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On the Bright Side of the Sun


It occurred to me the other day that I have struck it rich,
totally hit the jackpot, I have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Call it what you want, call me lucky or spoiled.
 I simply like to call it blessed...

Whatever it is, I must have done something right
 to get to look at this every day:


So very pretty, but oh so very early....

No matter the time of day, there's nothing wrong with this view.
( This is me trying to look at the bright side of being up with the sun )
Positivity my friends, it'll get you through the day.

But seriously,


thank God for nap time...



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

uh, yeah. you are one lucky lady. now i am jealous. great. :)
seriously that is beautiful!!

the comment you made on my blog about that picture looking like 'risky business' made me laugh. you nailed it.
now get off your computer and go enjoy your magical view!!
loves!