Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Five

What have you done with my baby?!?!
Jake was 5 months old yesterday!
holy crap, I missed it.
That's a big deal, my little is getting so big!

Yesterday we set up his high chair


not that he's eating food YET, but soon enough....


and holding his bottle all by himself? What?
All of a sudden this kid is doing stuff! 

When did this happen?

In so many ways I am super stoked for him, because now he can do STUFF.
like splash in the bath, sit in the shopping cart, hold on to his toys.
But in so many other ways I am so sad for me.
because sometimes I wish he would stay little forever....


See, he's sitting up, all by himself.
sniff.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

happy five months, jake!

when owsley sits up by himself like that, i call it 'the bulldog.' :)