Thursday, April 28, 2011

Artsy is NOT Fartsy V.2

I could very easily have titled this post  'I love Dollarama'
because it might be my favorite place on earth.
Some people like walmart, others hang out at the mall,
But me - total dollarama girl.
Pretty much every time I'm in there you will hear me exclaiming (loudly)
"How the HELL do they make this stuff for a dollar?!"
Trust me, you will hear me.

Anyways, there are great things to buy, and great things to do with the things you buy:


Stickers + Canvas + Paint =


Being on the changing table is not such a bad place to be
when your Safari Friends are there too....

But seriously, how do they DO it?!?!
I guess I'm just glad that they do.
Holy crap, I'm a total nerd aren't I? 


vote for your favorite nerd!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!






2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's totally fine that you're a nerd - because that's gorgeous! What a great project...It's just so cute!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i think it looks awesome!