Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Friday


Just in case you haven't noticed yet,
I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY.
lovelovelove

It's what i want to spend all my time on.  It's what i want to be when i grow up.
It's part of who i am.  It's quite simply my thing.

I have been fortunate enough to do numerous photo shoots, 
and am so looking forward to doing more!
When we were out west I had the honour and pleasure of shooting Justin & Kathy's Wedding
( You can see the photos HERE! )
It was such a beautiful day; 
the bride was stunning, the groom handsome, and the sun shone bright.
And i was so lucky to share it with them.
Thanks guys!


As you can so obviously see, photography is seriously my favorite.
And not just on friday :)

(interested in doing a photo shoot? Let me know! I'd seriously love to)


Happy Friday!




No comments: