Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trendy Tuesday v6


Another Tuesday!

Plaid 'tux' - Joe Fresh
Jeans - George

T-shirt - Carters
Cargos - Joe Fresh

He's starting to smile on cue when he sees the camera now,
told ya he was a natural at this!


We are heading out west on vacation at the end of the week, yesssssss!
But never fear, i am not going to abandon you entirely.
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for you guys
(not really, i just always wanted to say that)
I will make a valiant attempt to post from out there,
and i do have a few things lined up....
Stay tuned!

Vote for your favorite fashions!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YeeeeeHAW !

Unknown said...

My husband would LOVE that first outfit. He's all about flannel! :)

Where are you going on vacation? Have a great time! (I could SO use one!)