Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

- i love that when you read this we will be on an airplane

- i love people watching in airports

- i love that my mother and father will get to see Jake again, and my brother finally gets to meet him

- i love frozen yogurt.  i eat it every. single. day. 

- i love that i am so predictable

- i love opening a new jar of peanut butter, there's something totally rad about the first scoop

-i love early mornings when the world is new and still, and all my own

- i love making something cool.  artsy is not fartsy anyone?

- i love sheets fresh off the clothesline, on laundry day i can't wait to go to bed
(most days i can't wait for bed, who am i kidding?)

- i love shiny things.  yep, i said it.

- i love watching things grow.  the grass, a flower, my son.

- and finally, i love this:


We'll talk soon......!


Linking up with Melissa over at 'days filled with love'!






Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

this reminds me that i need to email you with a guest post. i'll do it before the day is over.

hope you have a wonderful holiday!

auntie su said...

awww miss you guys already!