- i love that when you read this we will be on an airplane
- i love people watching in airports
- i love that my mother and father will get to see Jake again, and my brother finally gets to meet him
- i love frozen yogurt. i eat it every. single. day.
- i love that i am so predictable
- i love opening a new jar of peanut butter, there's something totally rad about the first scoop
-i love early mornings when the world is new and still, and all my own
- i love making something cool. artsy is not fartsy anyone?
- i love sheets fresh off the clothesline, on laundry day i can't wait to go to bed
(most days i can't wait for bed, who am i kidding?)
- i love shiny things. yep, i said it.
- i love watching things grow. the grass, a flower, my son.
Linking up with Melissa over at 'days filled with love'!