Thursday, February 23, 2012

Keep On Keeping Up!


I'm sure all of my blogger friends know that google is wreaking havoc on us little guys,
removing both friend connect and picnik at the same time.  Boo, hiss.
Anyways, I value each and every single one my fabulous readers, and i LOVE that you hang out here with us!
So in an effort to make it easier on you, I have updated the subscription options on the sidebar,
so add us to your reader!  I'm still trying to figure this whole reader thing out, and how to set things up to get posts directly to your email account.  If any of you have any suggestions for this please let me know.
( I may extremely bad at figuring this stuff out, but i do get it eventually : )


Oh, and you can always 'like' us on facebook! Just know that we like you too ; )

Hope you have a funny day : )








No comments: