Saturday, January 29, 2011

Idea of the Week


I have been thinking these past few weeks that I didn't make a new year's resolution,
and have been struggling with whether or not to feel bad about
my clear lack of motivation.

I've spent some time thinking about my options:
- there's the obligatory weight loss concern
- the self improvement thought
- and of course the always present eat a better diet idea.
However for some reason these just all feel a little forced, a tad mundane even.

So, after much deliberation and great thought,
I have come up with the perfect, the ultimate, idea:

The Photo of the Week!


Perfect.

What a novel idea.
I will make a grand attempt at keeping my resolution,
if not for me, then definitely for you : }




1 comment:

Beth said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, he is perfect:) I love your idea!!