Sunday, October 17, 2010

Up against the wall

While I've been slaving away at retirement,
Dr. Nails and his trusted helpers have been hard at work, 
making these rooms actually look like rooms.



This is our beautiful master suite:


 Can you picture a rocking chair down by those windows? 
( yep, me too )


A view from the master bath through the walk - in closet:


  I like to refer to that middle area as 'wardrobe / hair & make up', like I'm in the movies.
( Hey, it's as close as I'm gonna get.  Dare to dream )


And a look at the front corner of the family room:


This room is the connecting piece, on the same level as the current house. 
( Which I like to call the 'piece de resistance' )


It's all thanks to this guy and all of you other guys out there who know who you are.



No comments: