Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elves Are For Always


Today I finally get a day at home.
After so many days of visiting and visitors, of going here and rushing there,
it feels somewhat luxurious to have a whole day at home with no where to go, no place to be.
I like these days.
Today i'm un-decorating and playing with my christmas presents
(depending on what comes out of that oven in 5 mins, i may or may not share what my new food processor can do.)
Fortunately i have had a little helper today:

(these light pics just never get old for me!)


 Because hey, everyone needs a little elf, even after Christmas!





6 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great little helper!!!! I too adore those light shots- can't get enough.

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

love the light photo! :) happy new year!

Valerie said...

Precious...I bet he just lights up your days and your nights!

Unknown said...

so very very sweet. Thanks for sharing, hope you are enjoying that new food prcessor!

Nancy said...

My little helpers are of the four-legged kind these days -- adorable captures. :)

Chandra said...

Love these Gill!...I always get a kick out of seeing your photogenic little man.