Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The 'B' Sides v2


Ah, these are fun.... but please do not judge me by these photos, 
we are not gangsters (although i think dr. nails sometimes believes he was one in a past life ; ),
 nor alcoholics, i promise....




These past few weeks have been FULL.  
Of what i have no idea, but it has been hard to get here for you guys : )
I will do my best, but please forgive me if i am not here everyday!

I am out the door, the little bit is asleep in the stroller waiting for me... 

Have a Good Day!!!











2 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

have you heard of sparks? they are like this energy beer that peppy used to really like. we have a picture of gage as a baby, wearing a hat what we made out of the sparks packaging. :)

Chandra said...

No judging here...these are cute!