Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Artsy is NOT Fartsy v.9

Hey, I'm just a slow starter.
And just because i am a little behind doesn't put me out of the game,
and just because Christmas is practically here doesn't mean that gifts from me won't happen,
they'll just cost me more to mail ; )

So to offset all those extra charges the post office is going to nail me with,
( and because i have a glue gun and i like to use it, )
I have been trying to cheap out  make do with things i already have or things i can make to decorate with.
My friend Lindsay put it perfectly - "Re-purposing Crap We Already Have"
(And you should definitely go check out her blog, she's done some pretty cool stuff : ) 

Anyways, here's some of the crap i've been up to around here....



I think it turned out kind of cute, and the total cost - $0,
since i just so happen to own scissors, a printer, and have a huge rather large stash of craft supplies : )
And that my dear friends makes me happy....


I got the idea here, and the templates for the birds here & here




No comments: