Monday, August 2, 2010

Raising Eyebrows

While I've been busy pondering the horrors that reside in my head 
regarding raising a child,
everyone else has been busy raising something far more important at this stage; 
this is the day the walls went up!


Fortunately we had many hands to make light work of things, and are extremely grateful for all of the help.  Who knew things would go so fast? 






I suppose it's the same with children,
as I have heard many, many times how quickly they grow up,
often to become completely alien creatures in their teenage years.
These are the things I have look forward too.

For now though I will be content in knowing our family will have strong walls around us to see us through the years, be they years of joy or tears;
just as long as there are many of them.




Quite a motley crew, but they work for beer and tuna salad sandwiches, 
so who am I to complain?




Ah yes, Dr. Nails earns his moniker, in a valiant but failed
 attempt to hear something, anything at all!
I didn't have the heart to tell him that he would be hearing his child
more than enough in just a few short months..... 

No comments: