Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's 8:30am...

 I have been up for 2 and a half hours already. 
There has been no less than 2 diaper explosions; someone big went pee on the potty but forgot to
tuck it in, so pee went everywhere except in the potty;
someone little peed while being changed, peeing on the change table, me and all over himself;
I have had poop on both hands, am exhausted, and if I hear anyone yelling "naked boy! naked boy! naked boy!"
followed by "Mommy clean it" one more time....

Fast forward a few days....
Once again it is 8:30 am, 8:24 to be exact. I have had small hands touch me after said small hands have been in pee; 
i have been barfed all over, then peed on while applying lotion to someone little. 
Unfortunately I wasn't quite paying attention at this exact moment, and thus applied not just lotion but pee also.  
Don't judge me. I am easily distracted by naked boys threatening to poop.
There has already been a bath and i have 5 loads of laundry to do, two of which are from this morning alone....

And that is all before 9am. Welcome to my day..

I get slobbered on, peed on, barfed on.
I clean pee off toilet seats, poop out of carpets and unidentifiable substances out of the couch.
I do uncountable loads of laundry, clean the toilet multiple times a day,
and don't even get me started on the kitchen...

But i get this:


And it's all. completely. worth it : )





1 comment:

Renee said...

OMG i'm laughing and crying for you all at the same time!! You're right though, it's definitely worth it! You've got the sweetest looking little boys (and who could resist that face!)The washing can always wait, at least until you run out of clothes, and then you can turn it into a fun shopping trip!