Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012


2012 was another epic year of change and growth. 
Another bump was grown, another baby born, another beautiful boy added to our family. 
I feel wonderful about where we are in life. We might not have a ton of money, but we are lucky beyond our wildest imaginings.  
Being a mom to two little boys is more than i could have ever asked for, and it is what i've always wanted to be.  
This new year is all about them. 


I have watched Matt grow into his role as a father, especially in the past few months since Emmitt has arrived. 
I fall more in love every time I see him snuggling one of them on the couch, on the four wheeler with Jake, 
or building a skating rink for 'his boys'.  I cannot wait to watch them grow up with him as their dad. 
They are lucky little boys indeed...


The past few years have been an amazing whirlwind of bumps and babies and building,
filled with so much love i'm not sure that this house can possibly contain it.
I cannot wait to see what the new year brings...





1 comment:

Renee said...

These pics are just Amazing!! I hope this next year is just amazing for you all, looking forward to watching your boys grow together!!