Sunday, November 21, 2010

The New Digs

We might be a little rough around the edges, but we're getting there....
Here's what things are looking like with the wall down:


I love the fact that we now have room for a big table.
Even though it's so big that we all end up sitting down at one end,
at least we can fit many when there are many to fit!


I love the fact that no matter what I say that damn van seat keeps making an appearance.
I wish I could say that the Hannah Dog is the one who sits on it and not one of us humans,
 but that might be a teensy white lie.


I love that our monstrous TV no longer looks so monstrous.
It fits the space a lot better now so I don't feel like I'm living in a man den any more.


I also love that there's now room for baby things to be set up!
I only wish we now had a baby to put in them....
( Patience is a virtue I never really quite got. )


I love the fact that there are people all the way across the country 
who think to do special and amazing things for me,
there have been so many of you!


And most of all I simply love the fact that my Mom is here.



'nuff said.



No comments: